I attended these concerts:
* San Francisco Symphony with Brian
* Sila at The Chapel in San Francisco
* Phil Lesh and Friends at Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael
* Santana at Shoreline in Mountain View
* Paul McCartney at Candlestick Park in San Francisco
* Papa Do Run Run at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
* George Clinton at Moe’s Alley in Santa Cruz
* Elvin Bishop at the Marin County Fair
* Joan Jette and the Blackhearts at Marin County Fair
* Moonalice at Union Square in San Francisco
* Jackie Greene at The Fillmore in San Francisco & The Fox Theater in Oakland
* Michael Franti at the Mystic Theater in Petaluma
* Experience Hendrix tribute to Jimi Hendrix in Santa Cruz
* Wild Child, The Doors Tribute band at Sweetwater in Mill Valley
* Flock of Seagirls at Hayward Zucchini Festival & Pine Street Bar
* Johnny Mathis Christmas Show in Cupertino
I attended these festivals:
* Whole Earth Festival at UC Davis
* Himalayan Festival in Berkeley
* Carnaval in San Francisco
* Rejuvenation Festival in Santa Cruz
* Redwood Mountain Fair at Roaring Camp
* San Mateo county fair
* Fairfax Festival and Ecofair and saw Joan Baez sing and dance
* Alameda street fair
* Pride Celebration in San Francisco
* July 4th Celebration at Berkeley Marina
* Jerry Garcia Day at McClaren Park in San Francisco
* Pride Celebration in Oakland
* Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco
* Burning Man Decompression Party in San Francisco
* Pumpkin Festival in Half Moon Bay
* Grateful Dead Tribute Festival in Berkeley
* Day of the Dead in San Francisco
Franks orbit in the New York Times:
Another nice orbit about Frank today in the LA Times:
Brian is organizing a memorial for Frank at the San Francisco Women’s Building on Friday, August 8th at 7pm. This event is open to the public and we hope to see you there to celebrate the life of our friend and hero!
On Saturday, February 1, 2014, we adopted Sparky from Berkeley Humane Society. He is a 2 year old poodle mix. He likes kids and other dogs. He doesn’t shed so I’m not allergic to him. He loves to go on walks. We are having fun with our new doggie.
The week before Christmas I went to Frank and Brian’s house to decorate Frank’s Christmas tree.
I took a walk around the piers in San Francisco to see the Christmas decorations. This Burning Man art was in front of the Exploratorium. I saw this at the Burning Man Festival a few years ago.
Christmas tree at Pier 39.
Christmas morning at my daughter’s house.
My grandson Liam excited to open his stocking.
Liam and Milo opening their presents.
My mom and and grandson’s Liam and Milo.
Grandma Janet and Milo.
My 87 year old mother Gloria.
Me and my mom on Christmas morning.
Milo playing with his new toys.
Milo likes the rocking horse I got him.
My daughter Jennifer and her sons.
Me and Milo on Christmas morning.
On Friday, December 13, I went to see the “Golden Girls Christmas” show in San Francisco with my daughter, son, the “Flock of Sea Girls” band and friends. We go every year and it is hilarious. This year we all wore ugly Christmas Sweaters. Here are my photos:
My son Brian and my daughter Jennifer. Brian decorated his sweater.
On Friday, December 4th, I went to the Joe Bonamassa concert at the Fox Theater in Oakland. Joe is my new guitar hero.